July has been a really great month for me, life-wise, but not as fabulous of a month reading-wise. However, I did read a few great books, so let’s get into it!
What I Read
What I Posted
- E-Books vs. Physical Books
- Unwind– Book Review
- 4 Books That Made Me Cry
- With Malice– Book Review
- What Makes Me Want to Read a Book?
- The Liebster Award
- 2017 Releases I Can’t Wait to Read
- The Inexplicable Logic of My Life– Book Review
What I Added to My TBR
Posts I Loved
- 9 Reasons Why You Can’t Trust Bookworms by May @ Forever in Everly
- Edelweiss Plus Tutorial and Tips by Alice @ Arctic Books
- What Makes a Good Book Blog by The Book Prophet
- How Do You Find New Blogs to Follow? by Mikaela @ The Well-Thumbed Reader
So, there was my July! How was yours? Hope you all had a great month and that August is even better!