I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Danielle at The Introverted Book Nerd. Thank you so much! I am so excited to do this!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions they gave you.
- Nominate 11 blogs.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Danielle’s 11 Questions
- Why did you start blogging, and when?
I started blogging because I had a school project to start a blog! I had been thinking about starting a book blog for months, and that finally gave me the push to begin. It was a short little project in school, but I loved it so much that I just kept going! I started this blog in February.
2. Who are your favorite authors?
This is so hard for me because there aren’t a lot of authors who I’ve read a ton of books from. But I would probably have to go with J.K. Rowling, Trenton Lee Stewart, and Wendy Mass.
3. Name a book that made an impact on your life, and why?
Tell Me Three Things, because this is the book that got me into contemporary. Now YA contemporary is my favorite genre!
4. When do you find the time to blog?
I don’t know! Because it is summer, I have a lot of free time that I use to blog, but during the school year I just blog whenever I have a few minutes in between homework assignments and other responsibilities!
5. If you could be any super hero, who would you be and why?
Hmm..I’m not sure! I’ve never really been into superheroes…but I might say Wonder Woman because she just seems cool and yay girl power!
6. When did you start enjoying reading?
I have enjoyed reading for as long as I can remember!
7. What is your favorite book or series?
This is SO hard! I love so many books! I’ll just give a few of my favorites off the top of my head: The Mysterious Benedict Society, the Harry Potter series, Wonder, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Out of My Mind, and so many more.
8. Would you rather explore the deep ocean or outer space?
Um, neither? I would rather stay at home and read books all day!
9. How long would you survive the zombie apocalypse? Justify your answer.
Either like 5 minutes or for years and years. There is no in between. I would maybe freak out and doom myself quickly, or would be able to stay calm and use my mind to survive. I’m not sure which one it would be- hopefully I never find out!
10. If you were going to be a character in somebody’s book, who would you want to write it?
This is such a good question! Maybe Benjamin Alire Sáenz, because I am currently reading The Inexplicable Logic of My Life and I absolutely love the way it is written.
11. What is your Hogwarts house?
My 11 Questions
- What is your favorite genre?
- What was your favorite book when you were in elementary school?
- What was the last movie you saw?
- What is the worst book you’ve read so far this year?
- White, milk, or dark chocolate?
- What is your biggest bookish pet peeve?
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- What is your lucky number?
- What books are currently on your nightstand?
- Who is your favorite Disney princess?
- If you could only bring 3 books with you to a deserted island, what would they be?
Thank you again to Danielle for nominating me! I had so much fun!